Jean Roger attaches particular importance to the treatment, confidentiality and security of your personal data. We are committed to offering you personalized services while respecting your privacy and your personal choices.
Jean Roger's key commitments to you and your personal data
1.Jean Roger is committed to respecting your privacy and your choices
2.Jean Roger will not sell your data
3.Jean Roger is committed to working only with trusted partners
4.Jean Roger is committed to updating its privacy notices and policies as regularly as possible
5.Jean Roger is committed to responding to your requests to the extent possible and in a timely manner
To this end, in this Policy you will find information about :
- Who we are
- What data we may collect about you
- How we collect or receive your data
- For what purposes we use your data
- How long we keep them
- Who will receive your data
- How we protect them and ensure their privacy
- How we handle your preferences and rights under the EU Regulation
- How to contact us if you have any questions about our use of your personal data
Who are we?
Jean Roger House
Jean Roger Décoration S.A. (head office), a limited company with a capital of 7 622 Euros, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 312 009 673, whose head office is located at 18, place des Vosges 75004 PARIS and whose intra-community VAT number is the following : FR 80 312 009 673
What data do we collect about you?
Personal data" means any information that can identify you either directly (such as your name) or indirectly (such as a unique customer number).
The personal data we collect depends on the point of contact through which you interact with us and the purposes of that interaction as described in this Policy and is also limited to that which is relevant and appropriate for that interaction. Website visitors who view our products, information and offerings may choose to do so without identifying themselves, and the same is true for point-of-sale research and social media browsing. Unless you choose to interact with us via these touch points, for example:
- by creating an account and logging in
- by making a purchase on our site
- by subscribing to our newsletter
- by writing to us via the Contact or After Sales addresses
For customers and others who register for programs or services, we need to collect certain relevant information from you. The information we collect is related to a particular transaction and as part of our business relationship with you. For example, if you make purchases on the site, we need to collect information to process (and, if necessary, fulfill and ship) your order, to track and bill your order, and to respond to any post-sale requests you may have. For customers and others who sign up for our programs or services, we generally collect your contact information, contact preferences and information that allows us to make recommendations about our products or services that may be of interest to you. We may centralize customer information to organize it in one place, as this helps us manage our relationship with you and your choices and preferences. Finally, if you sign up for our personalized newsletter, we collect your email address.
Depending on the data you provide or share with us, personal data may include information about:
- Your identity and contact information: last name, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number
- A history of your purchases (including your orders, their follow-up and your invoices, the amount and the type of purchase)
Concerning your purchases, payments are made via a secure payment platform, supplemented by control measures, in particular encryption measures of the coordinates, in order to guarantee the security of the purchases made and to fight against fraud. Your bank details are therefore not accessible on Jean Roger's servers.
We invite you to ensure that your data is regularly updated, either by modifying it directly on our sites or by informing us in writing of any changes.
How do we collect or receive your data?
In the course of our relationship, the data we collect may be collected through the following contact points:
- Course on Jeanrogerparis.com
- Contact with the customer relations department
- Forms you fill out (online)
- Third-party data providers with whom you share information
- Satisfaction surveys or questionnaires that you answer
- Publications/promotions on social networks related to our products
During your purchasing process you will be able to choose between i) Logging into your existing account, ii) create a new account, or iii) pay as a Guest. This last shopping experience is summarized as follows:
Guest shopping refers to the ability for any customer or prospect to make a purchase from our online store without logging into an account. Your information is collected for the payment process and delivery of items. Your information may also be used for analytical purposes and for communication purposes via your preferred channel (e.g.: sending a generic newsletter on the news of our Houses by email for which you have the right to object). For more information on these purposes, please go to the section below, under the tab "Analysis and personalization purposes".
For what purposes is your data used by Jean Roger?
We may use your data for purposes defined by the nature of our relationship. Thus, depending on the context in which your data is collected, it may be used for one or more of the following purposes
- Managing your orders
- Jean Roger communications management (digital or not)
- Managing your customer profile
- Management of our website
- Management and improvement of our products and services, image and reputation
- Transaction management (secure online payments, fraud prevention, payment and debt incidents)
- The promotion of our House on social networks
- The sending of a generic newsletter: you have the right to object if you no longer wish to receive it
- Analysis purposes:
> Analyze the performance of our brand on social networks to produce statistical analysis
> Analyze your preferences and habits, anticipate your needs based on your consumer profile
We ensure that the legal basis for the processing of your data is in accordance with the purpose(s) concerned, which may be, depending on the context in which they are collected:
- Your explicit consent: for example, to manage our personalized commercial offers, to manage your navigation via cookies under the conditions defined by our Cookies Policy, or to establish your consumer profile in applicable cases
- The implementation of a contract, for example for your access to your customer account, the processing and tracking of your orders...
- A legal obligation where the processing is required by law, for example, the retention of purchase invoices.
- Our legitimate interest: for example, to improve our products and services, ensure our defense, secure our tools.
How long can we keep them?
We keep your personal data only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. In general, your personal data is kept in our database as follows:
Data subject: Customer of any kind (customer with a profile, or any Guest)
Duration: 10 years from the date of the last purchase interaction
Data Subject: Prospect
Duration: 3 years from the date of data collection.
Specificity: This period will be renewed each time you interact with Jean Roger (e.g. participation in an event) or your consent to continue to interact after this period
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be deleted from our systems and records or made anonymous so that it can no longer be used to identify you, subject to retention for archival purposes for claims and litigation management and to meet our legal and/or regulatory obligations and/or to respond to requests from authorities authorized to make such requests
Who can access your data?
Your data is intended for the Jean Roger departments concerned by your requests. We ensure that only duly authorized persons can access your personal data when this is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes.
We do not pass on your data to third parties for commercial purposes.
We will only disclose your information where necessary, and if possible in a form that does not allow direct identification (our trusted third party service providers, acting as subcontractors on our instructions and on our behalf only).
For example, we use third parties to deliver a product to you, providers of payment and fraud protection services, third party IT providers
Below are some key examples:
- Orders and deliveries Colissimo (delivery) and any other provider in the management
- Ecommerce management Shopify (website hosting and eCommerce solution), Mailchimp (customer profile management) and any other provider in the management of your ecommerce shopping experience
- Payments and transaction security STRIPE (securing transactions against e-commerce fraud), and any other payment service provider, verification, or banking service provider
Please note that our partners may act as data controllers. In this case, they have their own privacy policies:
How do we protect and ensure the privacy of your data?
We take every precaution to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data and to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized parties.
We require our partners and group companies to maintain a similar level of protection for your personal data as we do. The security measures we have in place are evaluated and updated to meet new threats and challenges, as well as new legal requirements in the countries where we operate.
How do we handle cross-border data flows?
In order to provide you with personalized service around the world, some of your data may be collected, accessed or stored outside your country of residence. You should be aware that data protection and security requirements differ from one location to another and may not provide the same level of protection as those in your home country. Nevertheless, Jean Roger has taken steps to ensure an adequate level of protection for your data, regardless of its location, for example by using standard data transfer clauses, or any other method approved by the European Commission (where data protection legislation is considered the most effective in the world) and/or National Data Protection Authorities. We also require our third party partners to comply with applicable data transfer obligations, for example by contractual clauses, with respect to the personal data they receive on our behalf.
How are consumer preferences and individual rights addressed?
In accordance with applicable laws and requirements, Jean Roger has put in place measures to ensure that individuals' rights are respected in relation to the personal data we (or our third parties) hold about them. This includes, for example, the right to know what data we hold about you or to obtain a copy, as well as limited rights to amend your data, request erasure or object to the processing of your data. We encourage individuals who have entrusted us with their data to keep it up to date (for example, if you change your email address, address or telephone number), so that we can keep your information correct in our files. We also encourage consumers to update their preferences with us, for example, regarding products and frequency of contact, so that we can tailor our service to your expectations and needs. Finally, we offer individuals the right to withdraw their consent to our programs and offers at any time. To do so, or to exercise any of these other rights, please contact us at email@example.com. For individuals wishing to access their data, we also require authentication to ensure that we do not provide personal data to an unauthorized person.
What additional protections are there for residents of certain regions?
Among other things, the GDPR provides the following rights:
- Right to information: You have the right to clear, transparent and understandable information about how we use your personal data and about your rights. You will find all this information in this policy
- Right of access : You have the right to access the personal data that Jean Roger holds about you
- Right of rectification: You have the right to have your personal data corrected if they are inaccurate or obsolete and / or to complete them if they are incomplete
- Right to erasure / right to be forgotten: You have the right to have your data erased or deleted. This right can however be limited by a legal reason or our legitimate interest to keep your personal data
- Right to object: You may at any time request to no longer receive our communications relating to our offers, news and events. You can use the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each email or communication we send you. You can also ask to receive non-personalized communications about our products and services
- Right to withdraw of consent at any time for data processing based on consent: you may withdraw your consent to our processing of your data where such processing is based on consent
- Right to data portability You have the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another database. This right applies only to data that you have provided, and provided that the processing is based on a contract or your consent and carried out using automated processes.
If you wish to contact Jean Roger concerning the exercise of your rights, please contact Jean Roger at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO CONTACT US ?
1/Please contact us as described below if you wish to exercise these rights or if you have any questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data.
By email to email@example.com
By mail : Jean Roger, 18 place des Vosges 75004 Paris, France
2/You also have the right to contact, at any time, the data protection authority, the CNIL, in order to file a complaint against Jean Roger's data protection and privacy practices. The CNIL can be contacted using the following information:
National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties - CNIL
3 Place de Fontenoy
TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris, Cedex 07
Tel. +33 1 53 73 22 22
Fax +33 1 53 73 22 00
3/We would also like to inform you about the contacts of other authorities in Europe that you can find and contact on the European Data Protection Committee website: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_fr
COOKIE MANAGEMENT NOTICE
The present Notice on cookies is applicable when consulting the Internet site accessible at the address Jeanrogerparis.com (hereinafter the "Site(s)"), filed by Jean Roger (hereinafter "Jean Roger").
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
When you visit the Website, a text file may be deposited, subject to your choices, on your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet), thanks to your Internet browser.
This text file is a cookie. It will allow its issuer during its period of validity or registration, to identify your terminal during your next visits.
Some cookies are essential to the use of the Site.
WHO ARE THE SENDERS OF COOKIES ON OUR SITE?
The cookies that may be deposited on your terminal when you visit pages of the Website are issued by Jean Roger and/or third parties. Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained in it.
The cookies deposited by Jean Roger are mainly related to the operation of the Site.
The others are third-party cookies set by our partners.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES USED FOR ON THE SITE?
Subject to your choices, various cookies may be installed on your terminal for the purposes described below. We inform you of the purpose of the third-party cookies of which we are aware and the means available to you to make choices regarding these cookies. All cookies may be cross-referenced with your customer data to personalize your experience, limit commercial interaction, improve our services and ensure your satisfaction.
- The cookies essential to the functioning of the Site
Essential" cookies are essential for browsing the Site and allow you to use the main features of the Site.
For example, these are the cookies intended to :
- retain your choice on the deposit of tracers or the will of the latter not to express a choice
- authentication to a service ;
- keep track of the contents of a shopping cart
Their deletion may lead to difficulties in browsing the Site as well as the impossibility of placing an order. These cookies may be installed on your terminal by Jean Roger or by its service providers.
These cookies, allowing or facilitating communication by electronic means and/or being strictly necessary for the provision of an online communication service at your express request, are not subject to your prior consent. The deposit or reading of such cookies is necessary for the provision of the service and will be based on the legitimate interest of Jean Roger in implementing such processing for the proper use of its Site.
- Analytical cookies
Analytical cookies are used to measure the audience of the various contents of the Site, to establish statistics and traffic volumes in order to evaluate and improve the ergonomics of our services.
The information communicated to the technical service providers is transmitted in the form of aggregated statistics and traffic volumes, to the exclusion of any individual information.
The deposit or reading of such cookies is made subject to obtaining your prior consent. The fact of refusing the implementation of such cookies or of deleting them has no impact on your navigation on the Site but is likely to prevent us from ensuring the best quality of services that we wish to offer to our visitors.
How long are cookies kept?
The cookies deposited on your terminal have a maximum life span of thirteen (13) months. At the end of the retention period, the personal data collected through cookies will be deleted.
HOW TO MANAGE THE COOKIES PLACED ON YOUR TERMINAL
If your terminal is used by more than one person and when the same terminal has several browsers, we cannot be sure that the services intended for your terminal correspond to your own use of it and not to that of another user of this terminal. If you choose to share the use of your terminal with others and configure your browser settings with respect to cookies, you are free to do so and are responsible for doing so.
You can express your choices through :
- To the cookie manager
You can decide whether cookies are stored on your terminal using the cookie setting tool in the cookie banner.
The management of cookies is done by cookie purpose.
- To your browser settings
You can also configure your browser to accept and save cookies on your terminal or to reject them.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is usually described in the help menu of your browser. We therefore invite you to read it. This will enable you to find out how to modify your wishes with regard to cookies.
- For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=en_US
- For Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- For Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/cookies-informations-sites-enregistrent?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=G%C3%A9rer+the+cookies
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Please note: any settings you may make in your browser software concerning the acceptance or refusal of cookies may modify your Internet browsing and your conditions of access to the Site and to certain services requiring the use of these cookies.